Tmvel TMV-HD1 Video Converter - PAL/NTSC Multi System Dual Voltage |
Take your NTSC (American) HDTV to an overseas PAL country. Using the Tmvel TMV-HD1, you can convert PAL HDTV signals to NTSC HDTV for viewing on your existing NTSC TV. Eliminating the need to buy a new multi-system TV set. Local PAL HDTV tuner like a Cable Box or Satellite Receiver is required.
Uses the True Life enhancement technology to identify the detail of the image conversion, such as skin fine lines, spots or hair. The processing of these details makes the pictures look more clearly and lively.
- HDMI Output Format: 720P at 50/60Hz, 1080P at 50/60Hz. (Option to Select PAL or NTSC
- Audio Output Format: Digital Coaxial Audio, Analog Stereo Audio.
- HDMI Input Format: 480I/576I/480P/576P/720P/1080I/1080P at 50/60Hz. - AV / Composite / CVBS Input Format: PAL/NTSC_M/NTSC4.43/SECAM/PLA-M/PAL-N.
- Compatible with several DVI formats: 800X600, 1024X768, 1280X1024, 1360X768, 1680X1050, 1920X1080.
- Tmvel TMV-HD1 Video Converter
- 100-240V Power Adapter with Standard US Plug
- User Manual
Frequently ask Question::
- Frequently ask Question about Tmvel TMV-HD1 Video Converter:
Q: Not getting any picture with my Tmvel TMV-HD1 Video Converter what to do?
A: 1) First make sure to plug all the cables correctly. Input side goes to your DVD Player, Receiver, Xbox,
etc, whatever you trying to convert. Output goes to your TV.
2) Really important make sure your TV is in on the right channel HDMI 1 or 2 etc input. 3) There are 3 buttons on the device: one for type of connectivity you use (composite\HDMI),
second for output-resolution (720p/1080p), third for format (PAL/NTSC).
4) Pressing any of the buttons once will display the current settings, however if your on the
wrong setting, you will not be able view anything on the TV. In order to change the setting you will
have to press the button once and pause for a second and press the button again. Try changing
PAL/NTSC setting or CVBS/HD setting till you see something on the TV.